Satisfied Air Inc. is Southern California’s Top rated Local® HVAC tech. We repair heating and cooling units and clean air ducts to provide you with the highest quality of indoor air for your health, the health of your wallet, and the good of all of us.
Inside air quality
- The EPA has suggestions about improving the indoor air quality of your home.
- One of the main suggestions is to make improvements into your ventilation system.
- It is important to understand that most ventilation systems don’t bring fresh air in and cool it, they recirculate the air in the house over and over again.
- Each home, no matter how meticulously cleaned, produces dust, dirt, chemicals, and allergens, especially if there are pets in the home.
- If you have a family member who suffers from asthma, allergies or any type of chronic illness, indoor air quality isn’t a luxury.
- Having your air ducts cleaned will greatly reduce allergens and particulates in the air and improve allergies and asthma symptoms.
The Wallet-Pollution Cycle
- When your air ducts and filters are dirty, they create drag on the air flowing through them.
- When the airflow is not hindered by dirt ducts and clogged filters, the heat pump or furnace working to blow the air through the house can work more efficiently.
- When the heat pump or furnace works at maximum efficiency, your energy bill will go down.
- When you are using your heat pump less, you are putting less strain on the electricity grid and, therefore, creating less pollution at the source, energy production plants.
- When we produce less pollution we have better outdoor and indoor air quality.
- It’s a good feeling to know that even though it may be only a small thing, we can each contribute to the reduction of air pollution in Southern California and by doing so increase the quality of life for all of us.
Call Satisfied Air Inc at 877.381.9814 to have your ducts cleaned and your indoor air quality improved.