Satisfied Air Inc is a Southern California Top Rated Local® HVAC repair and replacement company. We know that owning your own home can mean a long list of never-ending chores and it’s hard to remember what needs to be done. We’ve come up with a list of chores for the fall to help keep the upkeep on your house on schedule.
Roofs And Gutters
- Check your roof for any missing or torn shingles. Any damage to shingles can allow water to go deeper and potential cause costly damage to the wood frame of your house.
- Clean your gutters and downspouts. Make sure your gutters are cleared of all leaves, pine needles and other debris.
- If water doesn’t get through the downspout it can back up and damage the wooden structure of your home.
Batten Down the Hatches
- We don’t have severe winter weather in Southern California but every little air leak means money out the window, or door.
- Check the caulking around your windows and doors.
- Make sure you don’t suffer through ‘chilly’ mornings by having Satisfied Air come out and do a maintenance check on your HVAC system or heat pump. Schedule a tune up.
- Spray off your heat pump and make sure that vegetation hasn’t grown up around it and is encroaching on the air flow.
- Change your filters regularly for the cleanest air and for maximum efficiency of your heating and cooling system.
Call on Satisfied Air Inc for all your HVAC needs. We repair and replace HVAC systems and for the cleanest air; have us clean out your air ducts.